How to install:
- Open Explorer to C: / Programs (x86) / Waves / Plug Ins V11 / SSLComp.bundle / Contents
- Rename the PNG_.zip file to PNG_BK.zip in case you want to go back to the old skin.
- Copy the downloaded PNG_.zip to the Waves Contents folder.
- While in the contents folder go to the “RESOURCES” folder and open the “GUIXML” folder.
- Rename the “1000.xml” file to whatever as a back up.
- Copy the “1000.xml” from the downloaded file folder Resources / GUIXML / 1000.xml
and paste it in the same folder as the one you backed up.
- Open your DAW of choice and you can now use the skin I made.
This was only tested using Windows 10 x64 and Waves Version 11.