- Download the .zip fle and extract the contents to your Desktop.
- In Explorer / Finder, navigate to the folder where the other .mstyle files are; on Windows 7, here, the folder is: C:\ProgramData\MeldaProduction\MTexturedStyles.
- Put the .mstyle files in that folder.
- Open any MeldaProduction plug-in, click [Settings] then [Style] and select either of the two Plasmonium styles.
- Optionally (these look good here), change the size to X=100%, Y = 90% and disable “Upper-case”.
- Click [Settings, then [Style] and in the Style Configuration window / Color settings panel, click [Presets] then [Import] then [Desktop] and select Plasmonium_DS_palettes, click the tick, then [Replace] (or [Add] if this is your first time), then the [tick] and [Close].